Thursday, November 7, 2013

Trish Hill Art Comes to Market

This month's market on Saturday features two artists - our first is  Trish Hill.  Trish says about her work "While I have always enjoyed the creative process, my artistic endeavors began much more recently. A change in career afforded me the opportunity to take art classes at the Visual Art Center in Richmond. I took several drawing courses, which I thoroughly enjoyed, but I longed for color. Pastels just seemed like a natural choice, and I love getting in there and blending with my hands.  Much of the subject matter I am drawn to centers around items with some age--rusty tractors, vintage cars and crumbling architecture. There is a natural beauty to anything that has stood the test of time. The older I get, the more strongly I believe in this!" Trish's work can be viewed and purchased in booth #133 on Courthouse Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment